From "airmail" to "slider" and everything in between, these are just some of the terms you're likely to hear around a cornhole court!
We know "ultimate" is a bit premature, but with your help we'll get there. See that little form over there?
Add your favorite cornhole terms and catchphrases and let's do this!
- AirmailWhen you throw the bag straight through the hole.
- BlockerWhen you land a bag in the middle of the board in an attempt to keep your opponent from sliding the bag into the hole.
- CourtA set of two cornhole boards set up 27 feet from edge to edge, ready for a game!
- Dirty BagWhen the bag lands on the floor without touching the board.
- DragWhen you pull a bag that's sitting on the board into the hole with another bag, whether a slider or an airmail.
- Foul LineThe front edge of the board is the foul line. When throwing the bag you need to release it before your foot touches the ground in front of the foul line.
- Four BaggerWhen you get all four bags in the hole in a frame.
- LaneOne of the two sides of a cornhole court.
- Pitcher's BoxThe space beside a board from which you must throw the bag. It extends the length of the board, and 3 feet from its edge. At least one part of one foot must be within the pitcher's box when you release the bag.
- PushWhen you push one bag that's on the board into the hole with a slider.
- ScoreholioAn app that makes cornhole more fun by automating round robin play and providing interactive scoreboards and a dashboard for real-time scoring.
- SliderWhen you land the bag on the board in such a way that it slides into the hole.