“You Drink, We Drink” Beer Boards
Our “You Drink I Drink” boards will be the hit of your next party or tournament!
- How to Throw the Rollover Shot - September 22, 2020
- Doghouse Cornhole Dogcast #48; Cornhole Classifications with Ed Howlett and Greg Barr - September 16, 2020
- Doghouse Cornhole Dogcast #47; ACL Pro Jay “Air Rubin” Rubin - September 7, 2020
Our cornhole boards are made of the best material available (3/4″ Baltic Birch plywood) and coated with polyurethane for a smooth, durable finish. There’s a brace between the legs to prevent fly-through of airmails, and two cross-braces underneath the deck so there’s absolutely NO bounce to these boards. All edges are rounded over, sanded and finished for a clean, high-end look that’s easy on fingers and bags.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long does it take? Varies depending on workload, but customers generally get custom boards in 2-3 weeks.
- Do you ship? Yup! We ship anywhere in the contiguous United States for a flat fee of just $30.
- Deck: 24″ x 48″
- Front edge: 3″ high
- Back edge: 12″ high
- Weight: 28.25 pounds each
In this video, Greg walks you through the construction, materials and features of our boards, and compares them with our economy sets.
|Dimensions||50 × 25 × 6 in|