Killshots AR Cornhole Bags (8)
Our AR bag, the third of our most popular thrown bags amongst elite throwers. The slower side is our fan favorite controllable players fabric which gets a little looser when paired with the Ice fabric slick side! These things will find whatever gaps you can put them in and with the powerful slick side there is no bag you can’t push is as long as it isn’t sitting on the floor…and we have the video evidence (*coming soon) ! All around great bag, and if you like a loose feel there’s no way you won’t like these!
Note: Killshots Cornhole bags are backordered, and current expected turnaround time is 30-45 days.
Out of stock
- Doghouse Cornhole Dogcast; Brews & Reviews News - April 25, 2020
- Big Asp Cornhole Podcast: ACL Pro Jordan Camba - April 21, 2020
- Big Asp Cornhole Podcast #18: Big Daddy and Gambling - April 21, 2020
Players – This material is our top players favorite of the bunch. This is a controlled slick side especially once its broken in. We call it the players fabric because its something that we feel is perfect for an all around player. The speed on it is fast enough that you can throw your regular slide shots and it is super hole friendly, however once its broken in it will slow down just enough to be able to throw what we would call “Skill” shots. These would be your curve shots, your roll over or bounce bags, your blocker and airmail game. This is a middle of the pack speed but its definitely paired with some great slick sides for a perfect match of a hole friendly all around fabric!
Feels like: Between carpet/advantage…slower side of an all-slide
Ice – Ice….exactly how you would describe a super slick board and the exact way we describe this material. This material is definitely as slick as ice, it’s the second fastest material we offer and it is the loosest of them all. Put that combo together and you’re guaranteed to find the hole if you can hit the middle of the board.
Feels like: Loosey, but not as stretchy
I understand that….
- These bags are premium bags and to be used on premium boards, because of the delicate fabrics used on pro style bags they are prone to snags on boards that are not coated correctly.
- Refunds will not be processed for surface snags on material, because it will not effect the play of the bag. We WILL refund your order if there is a defect on our end, or replace a bag that has broken through on the seam. (Up to 90 days)
- The Killshots team is very busy trying to produce the bags in the allotted turnaround time listed above. Please only contact us about shipping once that timeframe has come. We are a small business and keeping up with 100 emails a day about shipping times that are already listed is very difficult. If you do have any urgent questions about your order, facebook messenger on our facebook page is the easiest way to contact us.