Cornhole bags for every type of cornhole players style! #incineratethecompetition.
- Byte bags utilizes Draggin eye side is an upper medium fast material ( think slide rite with better control) the stop side is an extra grippy, all common microsuede stop side. Your classic Stop and Go bag.
- DNA bags feature the classic Draggin material, a medium slow-go. The DNA side is a slow go side as well, it would be considered a semi-carpet material.
- Glyde bags feature an ultra fast slick side. When you absolutely have to slide the bag on dewy, wet, rained out boards this is the bag for you. The Stop side is the same microsuede that is used on the Heart and Byte series.
- Heart bags a classic Stop and go style bag. The Go side is 100% polyester hydro wicking material that can’t held back in high humidity or even rained out conditions. The stop side utilizes the same microsuede material as the Byte series.
- Inferno bags feature the Draggin material for the upper medium fast ” Go” side. This side would be considered the “Stop” or slower side. The other side is the Heart series material. A fast polyester material designed for use in medium to high humidity and rain as well.
- Terror bags utilizes the Draggin material (upper medium fast side) and the Glyde series material ( hyper fast side) this bag is designed for the highest humidity and rained out boards.
Draggin Bags Byte (8)$89.99 Select options
Draggin Bags DNA (8)Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.99 Select options
Draggin Bags Glyde (8)$89.99 Select options
Draggin Bags Heart (8)$89.99 Select options
Draggin Bags Inferno (8)Rated 5.00 out of 5$89.99 Select options
Draggin Bags Terror (8)$89.99 Select options
In this episode of Brews and Reviews Cornhole, Cook and Corona review Mattie King’s Draggin Bags and Colorado Cornhole Connection Boards.