- How to Throw the Rollover Shot - September 22, 2020
- Doghouse Cornhole Dogcast #48; Cornhole Classifications with Ed Howlett and Greg Barr - September 16, 2020
- Doghouse Cornhole Dogcast #47; ACL Pro Jay “Air Rubin” Rubin - September 7, 2020
Raven Down is a bag company like no other. Founded and run by a long-time cornhole enthusiast who prefers to remain anonymous, their identity is as dark and mysterious as the unique design of their bags. We’ve even set their location as our own to keep them shrouded in mystery. Don’t worry though, they and we stand by their product 100%.
Here’s the skinny on their bags:
- Hole Seeker is a quick bag, no two bones about that, but give you a degree of control many “speed bags” lack with a slightly slower side to use.
- Talon is their staple slick and stick bag. Utilizing the great material we used for the Hole Seeker on the top and the universal grip and feel of suede on the bottom.