- Doghouse Cornhole Dogcast; Brews & Reviews News - April 25, 2020
- Big Asp Cornhole Podcast: ACL Pro Jordan Camba - April 21, 2020
- Big Asp Cornhole Podcast #18: Big Daddy and Gambling - April 21, 2020
Local Bag Company is among the most respected names in the cornhole scene, as they’ve been making well-regarded bags for years. Some of the top players in the world throw and win with their high-quality cornhole bags, including Adam Hissner and Cody Henderson.
We are proud to carry four of their most popular models:
- Banshee is a beast — all go and no slow. It’ll slide in any condition, and is “hole friendly” without feeling floppy in your hand.
- Demon pairs a synthetic linen for the “slow” side with a polyester basket weave for the “go” side. It’s not a traditional “stick and slick” bag but its two sides do give you very different options with each throw.
- Mamba is a true stick and slick bag, with decent speed on the slick side and a slow side that’s great for blockers and control in fast conditions.
- Outlaw has a slick side that cuts through any conditions (and other bags) while the gamer side is soft and controllable.